Earn your Online MSA from the University of Illinois iMSA: Engaging, Career-Transforming, and 100% Online
Coursera and the University of Illinois offer EdAssist members access to the Gies College of Business Online MSA (iMSA).
With a total cost under $28K, the iMSA is a premier Master's of Accounting program that's affordable, engaging, career-transforming, and completely online. The program features live global classrooms, team projects, and personal contact with professors. It will teach you to gather and analyze critical information and make informed strategic decisions for your organization. The accounting programs at the University of Illinois’ Gies College of Business, consistently ranked among the nation’s top three programs, are a revered destination for accounting education globally.
When you graduate, you'll be:
- An expert in using analytics and automation in accounting work
- A highly sought-after candidate in the field
- Proficient and knowledgeable in audit, financial reporting, tax, and in managing and analyzing data
- Valued for your skills in communications and teamwork
- Poised for a successful career in accounting
The program can be completed at your own pace over 18-36 months. Regardless of the time it takes to complete the full degree, the cost is the same. You simply pay as you go. And your Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions tuition benefit can significantly reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, ranked a top 40 public university, is a global leader in research, teaching, and public engagement. The Gies College of Business at the University of Illinois is a higher education powerhouse with more than 60,000 alumni worldwide.
How to use EdAssist with the University of Illinois:
- Step 1: Complete the inquiry form on the right to access more information about the program.
- Step 2: Submit your iMSA application to join the next cohort.
- Step 3: Once accepted, access your benefits information to complete an EdAssist Solutions tuition assistance application as you enroll in each course to ensure your tuition payments are reimbursed.
- Step 4: Any Questions? Email us at email@example.com.